Article 1 (Personal information)
"Personal information" shall mean "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, which is regarding a living individual and which can identify the specific individual, such as name, address, e-mail address, or other descriptions, as well as a piece of such information (personal identification information) that can identify the specific individual, such as physical appearance, data on fingerprints or voiceprints, or health insurance card insurer numbers.
Article 2 (Method of collecting personal information)
The Company may ask you for personal information such as your name, address, and e-mail address when you register for your stay. The Company may also collect information from transaction records, including personal information of the user, which were made between the user and our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distributers, etc., hereinafter referred to as "Partners".)
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purpose of collecting and using personal information is as follows.
- ・ To provide service and operate the Company
- ・ To respond to inquiries from the user
- ・ For purposes associated with the above purposes
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
"The Company makes changes to the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably deemed that the purpose of use is relevant to its original.
In the event that the purpose of use has been changed, it shall be notified to the individual concerned in accordance with the method prescribed by the Company or it shall be posted on this website."
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to third parties)
"The Company does not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent to the individual concerned except in the following cases.
However, this does not apply if the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws permit."
- ・ When it is necessary to protect the life, physical safety or property of the individuals, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- ・ When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound rearing of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- ・ When there is a need to cooperate with a national institution, a local government, or a person commissioned by them to carry out official work stipulated by laws and regulations, and it is suspected that obtaining the consent of the individual concerned may hinder the execution of the work.
- ・ When the following items are announced or notified in advance and the Company reports to Personal Information Protection Committee.
- ・ The purpose of use includes provision to third parties
- ・ Items in data to be provided to third parties
- ・ Means or methods of providing data to third parties
- ・ Discontinue providing personal information to third parties upon request of the individual concerned
- ・ Methods of accepting the request from the individual concerned
Notwithstanding the provisions of preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the receiver of the information is not regarded as a third party.
- ・ When the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to meet the purpose of utilization
- ・ When personal information is provided along with business succession due to mergers or other reasons
- ・When personal information is used jointly with a specific person on condition that the following information is notified in advance to the individual concerned or placed into a state where the individual concerned can easily find out : items of personal information to be used jointly, scope of co-users, purpose of use, or names of those responsible for the management of the personal information.
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
The Company discloses personal information to the individual concerned without delay upon request. However, the Company may not disclose all or part of the information in the following cases, and in case the Company decides not to disclose it, that shall be notified to the individual concerned without delay.
- ・ When there is a risk of harming the life, physical safety, property or other rights and interests of the individual concerned or a third party.
- ・ When there is a possibility of significantly affecting the proper execution of the Company's operation.
- ・ When there is an assumption of violating other laws and regulations.
Notwithstanding the provisions in the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as personal history information or characteristic information, etc., shall not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
If the user's personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the individual concerned can request for addition or deletion (hereinafter referred to as "Correction, etc.") through the procedure defined by the Company. When the Company receives a request from the individual concerned and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall make the Correction, etc of the personal information without delay. When the Company makes the Correction, etc based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when the Company decides not to make the Correction, etc, the Company notifies the individual concerned without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
The Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay in the case that personal information is handled outside the scope of the purpose of use, or in the event that the Company is requested to suspend the use of personal information or to delete it (hereinafter, "Suspension, etc") because it was obtained by improper means.
"If the Company determines that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the investigation outcome in the preceding paragraph, the Company will conduct the Suspension, etc of use of the personal information without delay.
If Company conducts the Suspension, etc based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or otherwise decides not to conduct the Suspension, etc, it will notify the user without delay."
Regardless of the preceding two paragraphs, if a large sum of cost for the Suspension, etc is needed or there are other cases where it is difficult to conduct the Suspension, etc, and if the Company can take the necessary alternatives to protect the rights and interests of the individual concerned, then the Company shall take this alternative.
Article 10 (Contact for Inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact as follows.
Company name: ORIYA Mt.Fuji
Address: 7057-1 Funatsu, Fujikawaguchiko-machi, Minamitsuru-gun, Yamanashi Prefecture 401-0301